As a Health Coach I support everyday people who want to wake up feeling great all of time. They are tired of being overweight, sick, exhausted and overwhelmed. Together we look at what foods will help them be their healthiest and how to make healthy living work easily in their busy lifestyle. My approach is a little different than others in that I believe that eating should be fun and taste great. There isn’t any one way of eating that works for everyone, we all are unique individuals and what makes us healthy is unique too. I don’t believe in dieting. Eating well is what boosts weight loss. I also look at areas of life that might need a little balancing. Stress is a factor in 80% of disease and when something like unproductive relationships, not enough exercise, unhappy work experiences, etc. are prevalent in someone’s life it affects their health.
The results are truly inspiring.
Getting Started: Kitchen Clean Out or Grocery Store Tours
Getting started on the path to healthier eating can seem a little overwhelming. Just changing simple things in your pantry, learning what additives to stay away from and what to buy instead can be the start to making a healthy change.
JUMP Start Your Health Group Program (coming soon)
Want to make real change without radically changing your diet? In 8 weeks we will cover:
- What 3 foods should be included in what you eat
- Understand what your unique food profile is
- Simple switches you can make
- A detailed guide to menu planning
- Strategies for navigating the grocery store
Ready for real, long lasting change? We’ll cover all of the above in the group program plus:
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Understand what triggers negative food habits
- Increase your energy levels
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods
- Learn how you can easily incorporate healthy meals into your lifestyle
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
One-on-One Coaching includes:
- 50-minute sessions
- e-mail and texting support between sessions. Ask me a quick question about what to buy or just need a quick pick me up.
- Your own customized binder with:
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Simple handouts what will increase your knowledge of nutrition
- Complete session notes to help you stay on track and reach your goals
- Monthly email newsletter full of tips and recipes
- My personal commitment to your health and success. I am here to see you reach yours goals.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free 30 minute initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.